The information contained on this website has been prepared for the purpose of providing general information about Downing. Downing does not represent that the information contained is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information. Any visitors using information contained on this website do so entirely at their own risk. The information contained on this site is subject to change at any time without notice.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Downing or its licensors.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from this web site is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
The sites linked from the web site are not under our control, and Downing does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communications or materials available at such linked sites. Downing does not accept responsibility for the accuracy of any information which may be accessed through this website by the use of hypertext links to sites provided by other organisations, nor will Downing be held liable for any loss or damage arising out of such use. Downing does not intend links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities, and are provided for reference only.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Downing has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this web site. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Downing disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site, including without limitation:
- any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, materials and business resulting from the information or the lack of information available on Downing's web site.
- any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the information
- any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the information
- any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information furnished hereunder.
Limitation of Liability
Downing shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the information, or from the use of the Internet generally.
For the purposes of this section, 'Downing' shall include its departments, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed principally at those who access this web site from the United Kingdom mainland. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Downing Property Services Limited terms and conditions for online payments
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- Your payment will normally reach the account to which you are making a payment, on the working day following the agreed payment date.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details.
- Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment, Downing Property Services Limited is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- The data that you provide during this transaction will only be used for the purpose of recording your payment. We shall abide by the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and ensure that the data is used for no other purposes and is disclosed to no third party.
- In no event will Downing Property Services Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Refunds, if applicable, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction.
- If you are providing payment details for recurring card payments, you must ensure that your credit / debit card has sufficient cleared funds available on the dates of the agreed instalment plan. Any fees or charges incurred as a result of insufficient funds will be the responsibility of the cardholder.