Construction IT Project Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Project IT Coordinator to join our team at our Head Office in Liverpool
Downing is a family-owned and market leading real estate investment, development and management business; highly regarded in the student accommodation sector, with more than 30 years of experience. Downing has the best-in-class development capability, with over £2bn of developments successfully completed to date and a further £1bn+ in the pipeline.
You will be working across all Downing Construction sites, reporting to the Operations Director. The ideal applicant will have administrative or Fieldview experience in the building industry. Working closely with site teams, senior managers, and overseeing various projects.
- To provide administration, development, training and support of Field View applications within Downing Construction and their contractors
- Manage the set-up of the cloud-based construction software, support internal and external users, provide system training as required and deal effectively with user queries and issues
- Managing and maintaining the company procedures associated with Fieldview on site and in HQ
- Working in conjunction with our document control systems to obtain drawings for calibration
- Providing weekly and monthly reports on quality outputs, KPIs and company procedures to present to senior management and the construction delivery teams
- Gathering and analysing data to improve contractors’ performance during the build process and handover stages of each project
- Maintaining the platform to co-ordinate with our Quality Management System and ISO accreditation and archiving completed Quality Records on the completion of works stages and projects
- Maintain a record of on site hardware
You will take full responsibility of the project setup process of Field View, including but not limited to:
- Working with document control to ensure all projects run in line with each other.
- Set up of new projects on Field View and provide regular onsite Fieldview training to all parties.
- Managing the starter/leaver process for Field View
- Calibrate drawings and location information on Field View and update systems accordingly.
- Set up, report and develop processes on Field View including design of new reports
- Chair frequent review meetings with sites and users
- We are looking to speak with candidates who can display education/ qualifications to a level of NVQ 3, ‘A’ Level, BTEC National or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience. ·
- Preferably someone who has experience using the Fieldview platform or similar systems used in the construction or related industries
- The successful candidate must have general knowledge of using Microsoft office suite and in particular a good proficiency working with Excel
- Construction knowledge would be preferable
- As well as this you must have Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Most importantly you must have the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The position will be based in Head Office in Liverpool
- Travel to the remote sites will be required and may involve overnight stay.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Life assurance cover
- On-site gym
- Pension contribution