Customer Service Administrator
Full time, Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Customer Service Administrator to join our front of house team responsible for the management of our innovative, high-quality mixed-use student accommodation and residential development in Coventry City Centre. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for our students and visitors, as well as provide overall support.
Hours of work: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm / 9am – 6pm, working 1 in 4 Saturdays with a lieu day off the following week. There will also be a requirement to work overtime on weekends during the busy student turnaround period and check in weekends.
Downing is an award-winning leading developer, owner and operator of bespoke, luxury student accommodation, residential and commercial property across the UK. We have been operating for over 30 years and currently have 17 buildings in 9 major cities, with additional impressive schemes currently under construction.
- Updating the company in-house booking and customer relationship management system.
- Supporting customer show rounds to ensure maximum occupancy of the residence.
- Ensure the building is managed and maintained in line with company policies and procedures to make sure the residents receive a high-quality service.
- Respond positively and quickly to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures.
- Supporting with the coordination of social events and open days.
- Have regard for Student Welfare and if necessary, liaise with the appropriate welfare professionals.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Manage the incoming post and deliveries and ensure it is distributed efficiently.
- Previous experience within a highly customer focused role.
- Experience within accommodation, hotels/hospitality or retail would be preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- A confident, polite and professional persona.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
- Smartly presented.
- Competitive salary
- Paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance cover