We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Customer Service Administrator to join our front of house team responsible for the management of our innovative, high quality mixed use student accommodation and residential development in Coventry.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours per week on an 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm shift pattern and 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu. We also require flexibility to assist with cover to support around busy student check in weekends.
- Providing front of office support to residents and visitors to the building, maintaining excellent customer service
- Updating the company in-house booking and customer relationship management system
- Supporting customer show rounds to ensure maximum occupancy of the residence
- Ensure the building is managed and maintained in line with company policies and procedures to make sure the residents receive a high quality service
- Respond positively and quickly to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures
- Have regard for Student Welfare and if necessary liaise with the appropriate welfare professionals
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements
Essential candidate qualities:
- Previous experience of working in reception or dealing with customers on a face to face basis in a fast paced customer service & administrative environment
- Experience of Student accommodation, hospitality, property, retail, or a general accommodation background would be an advantage
- Smartly presented with first class customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience of Kinetic (Kx) student accommodation software would be a huge advantage