Customer Service Administrator
Downing is an award-winning leading developer, owner and operator of bespoke, luxury student accommodation, residential and commercial space, across the UK. We have been operating for over 30 years and currently have 15 student accommodation sites in 9 major cities, with additional impressive schemes currently under construction.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Customer Service Administrator to join our front of house team. You will be responsible for the management of our luxury Vauxhall sites collectively totalling to 1,400 beds, with additional communal spaces ranging from a swimming pool, roof terraces, and games area. exciting, fast-paced position will involve working as part of a busy team and undertaking an extremely varied workload.
- Providing front of office support to residents and visitors to the building, maintaining excellent customer service at all times.
- Updating the company in-house booking and customer relationship management system.
- Supporting customer show rounds to ensure maximum occupancy of the residence.
- Ensure the building is managed and maintained in line with company policies and procedures to make sure the residents receive a high-quality service.
- Respond positively and quickly to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures.
- Supporting with the coordination of social events and open days.
- Have regard for Student Welfare and if necessary, liaise with the appropriate welfare professionals.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements.
- Manage the incoming post and deliveries and ensure it is distributed efficiently.
- Previous experience within a highly customer focused role.
- Experience within accommodation, hotels/hospitality or retail would be preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- A confident, polite and professional persona.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
- Smartly presented
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm / 9am – 6pm
- Working 1 in 4 Saturdays with a lieu day off the following week.
- There will also be a requirement to work overtime on weekends during the busy student turnaround period and check in weekends.
- Paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance cover