Property Services Administrator
Downing is an award-winning leading developer, owner, and operator of bespoke, luxury student accommodation, residential and commercial space, across the UK. We have been operating for over 30 years and currently have 15 student accommodation sites in 9 major cities, with additional impressive schemes currently under construction.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, Property Services Administrator to join our front of house team. You will be responsible for the management of our new and contemporary office development based in Vauxhall, Miles Yard, a purpose built, Grade A office scheme, circa 28,000sq ft. An exciting opportunity to work in a Breeam rated “Excellent” space, undertaking a varied workload.
- Provide front of house support, welcoming visitors to the building, including but not limited to:
- Future tenant viewings
- Agent/Client/Downing inspections
- Welcoming and guiding contractors
- Ensure the building is managed and maintained, in line with company policies and procedures (including Winter Garden and hard external areas).
- Daily Health & Safety audits & general daily/ad hoc reports to FM (minimum 3 number per day)
- Respond positively and quickly to customer enquiries and complaints and take appropriate action in line with company procedures.
- Auditing on-site cleaner.
- Building security (including opening/ closing building at shift start / end).
- Ensuring weekly checks are undertaken and reported by others
- Access Control management.
- Liaising with MUGA operator.
- Support PM/ FM/ Ops (if required) remotely.
- Reliable and presentable
- Able to represent Downing with current and potential clients, tenants and other stakeholders
- Willing to work alone
- Previous experience within a highly customer focused role.
- Experience within accommodation, hotels/hospitality or retail would be preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong verbal and written communication.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- A confident, polite and professional persona.
- Good working knowledge of IT systems including Microsoft Office.
- Smartly presented.
Hours of work:
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm / 9am – 6pm
- There will also be a requirement to work overtime on weekends during the busy student turnaround period and check in weekends.
- Paid overtime
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance cover