Facilities Administration Assistant
Part Time, 3 days per week – Mon, Tues, Fri 9am – 5.30pm
12 months Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Facilities Administration Assistant to join Downing working from our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre. The Administrator will work as part of our busy Property Management team and provide full and comprehensive administrative support to the Facilities Managers and Head of Property Management.
Downing have over 30 years’ experience in property development, property management and construction, and have become a leading name in the world of luxury student accommodation.
This role is a maternity cover for an existing member of staff, and will be a 12 month fixed term contract. The hours of work will be 9am – 5.30pm on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.
The Facilities Administration Assistant will be responsible for:
- Processing invoices and tracking budget expenditure in line with current systems.
- Liaising with finance colleagues.
- Assisting Facilities Managers with budget forecasting and end of year reconciliation reports.
- Purchase order management.
- Monthly recharging.
- Contractor/supplier liaison
Contractor point of contact.
- Coordinating periodic and adhoc site visits.
- Managing contract reports, remedial works and certifications.
Health & Safety updates
- Support the Facilities Managers in updating web-based property H&S compliancy systems.
- Prepare H&S reports.
- Liaise with H&S providers.
General administrative support
- Prepare reports and general adhoc documentation.
- Prepare and issue agendas, record and distribute minutes.
- Manage colleagues’ diaries.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience within a property related environment and has some knowledge around facilities and/or property management. You will need to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of facility management and H&S procedures.
- Ability to deliver an outstanding level of Customer Service.
- Strong team working skills.