Job Title: Lettings Executive (6 months FTC)
Department: Downing Property Management
Resources: Laptop and Mobile
Hours: 9.00- 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Some Saturdays and evening working will be required to meet the requirements of the business
Location: Coventry, CV1
Responsible for: Sales process and customer experience
Key Purpose of the Role
- Ensure maximum occupancy of the residence and implement effective sales and marketing strategy for our Build to Rent portfolio for young professionals and students in a ‘Co-living’ environment with common spaces and a gym.
- Ensure that all sales targets and customer satisfaction plans for the site are achieved.
- To encourage loyalty with our existing customers, increasing rebooking and word of mouth sales
- Develop existing and attract new partnerships with universities, language schools, agents and new direct let customers.
- To manage the letting for our Build to Rent portfolio
- Plan the availability and viewing of all rooms to let and conduct tours
- Ensure all sales enquiries are documented, uploaded to ACT and regularly followed up
- Contribute to achieving all monthly lettings targets to ensure the site is 100% let year on year.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure literature and marketing material is appropriate, accurately reflecting the accommodation and services provided.
- Carry out daily inspections of the show flat and building and update the site manager of any issues that need to be addressed
- Develop and build strong relationships with the colleges, language schools and universities, arranging meetings/site tours to promote the scheme and the Build to Rent Portfolio
- Represent Downing at Housing Fairs and any appropriate promotional event
- Conduct strategic flyering campaigns to increase the profile of the scheme
- Maximize non-core income e.g. promoting extensions and summer schools.
- Produce all weekly sales reports relevant for the management of the site to include sales overview, Competitor analysis and Price Tracker, Re-booker overview and any other adhoc sales and marketing reports as required.
- To ensure we provide the best possible service to all customers, staff and visitors
- Communicate effectively with customers, clients and colleagues; demonstrating a clear understanding of the Downing policies and using initiative to respond accordingly.
- Ensure all customer sales enquiries are responded to positively and professionally and in a timely manner and followed up
- Ensure a warm, welcoming environment for all students, parents and visitors to the site
- Host regular student events/activities to enhance student experience and promote rebooking
- Regularly provide social media content to promote the building
- To ensure all company policies are adhered to
- Behave in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act and current Data Protection Policy.
- Be familiar with ANUK and ensure the site complies with the code of standards at all times.
Attributes & Skills
- Strong sales person with a proven track record in achieving targets within a challenging environment
- An excellent command of written and spoken English and strong numerical skills are required
- Awareness and appreciation of cultural differences, ideally with experience of working with international customers
- Able to proactively identify new customer and Institution partnership opportunities
- Possess a friendly, confident and engaging personality, able to communicate effectively and professionally and build strong relationships with current and potential residents, universities and Language schools.
- Strong organisational, time-management and administrational skills with the ability to successfully multi-task
- Adaptable, able to learn quickly and use own initiative – thrives under pressure and able to meet deadlines
- Strive to meet customer needs and deliver the highest level of customer service
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel