PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SURVEYOR
A rare opportunity has arisen to join award winning developer Downing, as an in-house Property Management Surveyor, based in our Liverpool office.
Downing is a family-owned and market leading real estate investment, development and management business; highly regarded in the student accommodation sector, with more than 30 years of experience. Downing has the best-in-class development capability, with over £2bn of developments successfully completed to date and a further £1bn+ in the pipeline.
Our current projects include Miles Yard, a purpose built, Grade A office scheme, circa 28,000sq ft, and Vega, our 841 bed Student scheme both in Vauxhall, London. Plus, a full refurbishment of a landmark, multi-tenanted mixed-use scheme in Liverpool City Centre. This is further enhanced by a ground-breaking construction at First Street, Manchester, which is to provide over 2,500 apartment beds, along with a host of retail/ leisure suites.
As we continue to head into this exciting phase, you will play a key part in the asset performance of our impressive portfolio of properties.
- Agency –appointing and handling external marketing and letting agents for the letting and sale of vacant commercial premises.
- Property Management – liaising with commercial and residential occupiers. Managing lease events, licenses and associated documents. Service charge production and budget management. Database management.
- Professional – negotiating and documenting agreements with universities, occupiers, 3rd parties and instructing solicitors.
- Strong communicator to support client liaison – preparing reports and recommendations to senior board members.
- General property advice/ assistance as required by colleagues and external clients.
- Property management experience across commercial and residential uses is essential.
- Sound professional knowledge, including commercial and residential landlord and tenant legislation.
- Availability to travel to site around the UK
- MRICS qualified Part of a team and also be able to operate under your own initiative.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Life assurance cover
- Medical Insurance
- On-site gym
- Pension contribution
- Car / Car allowance