Title: Site Administrator
Reports to: Project Manager
Location: Leeds CAB
To support the build of a prestigious Creative Arts Building (CAB) for Leeds Beckett University. The building will become a new home for the School of Film, Music & Performing Arts, which includes the Northern Film School and the School of Art, Architecture & Design’s fashion provision.
The role is to facilitate the smooth running of the site office and ensure that the office is run efficiently. There will be varied duties according to the schedule of work and the site including:
- Supporting Managers and Site Staff
- Meet and greet visitors to site
- Organising internal and external visitor meetings for site staff
- Taking Minutes in meetings and typing reports / distributing when required
- Answering the telephone; dealing with routine enquiries, taking and fielding calls
- Processing and distributing mail and dealing with outgoing mail
- Keeping an accurate records of delivery notes / plant returns and timesheets
- Managing access control / fob systems
- Managing / log accurately all PPE equipment issues
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Compiling the relevant information to produce Progress Reports, Schedules of Required Information and Procurement Schedules for distribution.
- Managing document filing and archiving systems using the electronic and in-house filing system
- Document printing and distribution to all departments and subcontractors.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the site office budget and petty cash
- Liaising with Head Office and Accounts
- Maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Keeping the office in a clean and tidy manner and organising maintenance call-out as and when for office equipment
- Organising refreshments for meetings and visitors
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases, faxing, scanning and photocopying
- The list of duties for which the job holder is responsible may be varied or added to at the discretion of the line manager.
- To have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook and undertake routine IT and administrative tasks
- Knowledge of Site Safety and Site Quality System and update Health and Safety Policies as requested and ensure they are distributed
- Previous experience of working in a construction site office would be a huge advantage
- To be self-motivated, well organised and work well under pressure
- First class written and verbal communication skills