Social Media Executive
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented social media enthusiast to join our in-house Sales & Marketing team based at our Head Office in Liverpool.
Creativity, personality and fit within the team are very important for us in this role, so we are willing to consider a range of candidates, sixth-form leavers, graduate level and those with industry experience.
We are a leading provider of top end student accommodation throughout the UK, so your target audience will be both UK and international university students.
We currently have purpose-built student accommodation properties in 10 cities. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a passionate candidate to support the team with all thing’s social media.
Digital is at the heart of our marketing strategy. The successful candidate will help us improve brand awareness, increase traffic to our sales/booking platform and to provide a community forum for our residents. You will be able to create thumb-stopping content for Downing Students, working across a range of platforms including TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. You will use your fun and vibrant style to help drive B2B and B2C strategies, generate graphics and moving content, and use your excellent writing skills to communicate with our audiences.
As well as this, you will also handle our corporate LinkedIn profile, showcasing our commercial sites and increasing engagement.
- Create and implement stand out social media content across Downing Student’s Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube channels
- Use your skills to create and edit video content for social media use
- Community management of Facebook groups
- Maintain and monitor all social media channels, and ensure all enquiries and messages are responded to in a timely manner
- Build relationships and find new influencers to collaborate social media content with
- Ability to demonstrate strong social media understand and operate across various platforms
- Excellent copy-writing skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage work load within a timely manner
- An understanding of basic design programmes such as Canva, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Previous experience maintaining website content with knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics
- Employee gym
- Luxury modern offices
- Contributory pension
- Life Insurance
- Seasonal overtime opportunities
- Central location