Social Media Specialist
Do you consider yourself to be a Social Media guru? If so, we have an exciting opportunity available for you to join our in-house team based at Downing’s Head Office in Liverpool!
Our Sales & Marketing department is constantly evolving, and we are currently working on a number of impressive projects. As we continue to grow, we are eager to secure a talented Social Media Specialist to help us thrive as we head into an exciting new chapter.
Digital is at the heart of our marketing strategy, and the successful candidate will create thumb-stopping social media content for Downing Students, working across a range of social media platforms including TikTok, Instagram and Facebook. You will use your fun and vibrant style to help drive B2B and B2C Strategies, generate graphic and moving content, and use your excellent writing skills to communicate with a Gen Z audience.
As well as this you will also handle our corporate LinkedIn profile, showcasing our commercial sites and increasing engagement.
Downing is a specialist property group who has a reputation for delivering excellence. For more than 30 years, Downing has developed, built and managed luxury bespoke residential and commercial schemes for a range of blue-chip companies, central government departments and leading universities.
- Develop, implement and manage Downing’s social media strategy in line with the business goals and overall marketing plan
- Creative copywriting and rich media production
- Strong understanding of social media scheduling and reporting tools
- Create and implement stand out social media content across Downing Students Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube channels, including creation of Instagram Reels
- Ensure Downing’s corporate LinkedIn page is regularly updated
- Ability to create and edit video content for social media use
- Community management of Facebook Groups
- Responsible for maintaining and monitoring all social media channels and ensuring all enquiries and messages are responded to in a timely manner
- Measure and analyse the success of campaigns through monthly reports
- Build relationships and find new influencers to collaborate on social media content
- Work with the wider marketing team to produce cohesive tactical cross channel campaigns
- Work closely with suppliers including event, print, digital and design agencies
- Propose and implement new initiatives and ideas, staying up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices and technologies
- Previous experience within a busy, social media focussed marketing position
- An understanding of basic design programmes such as Canva, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Excellent copywriting skills and solid practical experience of managing social media campaigns.
- Proficient in design software (Photoshop/Illustrator) and experience creating video content.
- Previous experience maintaining website content with knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Ability to network with key stake holders in the business and extract information for content.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage your own workload and use your own initiative in order to complete tasks in a timely manner to a high standard.
- Free on-site gym
- Modern office
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Paid overtime
- Central location